Zorin OS 12 Lite Is Here

Anything related to FOS software & hardware such as your projects, planning events, and other interesting tech stuff.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jeromy
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Zorin OS 12 Lite Is Here

Post by jeromy » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:01 am

This is what the Zorin Group announced today:
We’re excited to announce the release of the Zorin OS 12 Lite, the biggest leap forward in our lightweight operating system for old and low-spec computers.

With Zorin OS 12 Lite, we have re-thought what the Zorin OS experience can be for low spec machines and computers as old as 14 years. We have built Zorin OS 12 Lite to be a more streamlined concentration of, not a reduction of, the original version, with the same simple user experience, running the same extraordinary apps.
For more details on this release check http://zoringroup.com/blog/2017/07/04/z ... -for-lite/

I think Zorin OS might be a really great Linux distribution for new Linux users. It looks very much like windows which some people might like. I personally don't like Zorin OS that much as I am a more technical user and like to tinker with more advanced things.

What are your thoughts on Zorin OS? Would you like to try it? Leave a reply.

Checkout this screenshot from the Zorin OS website:
Photo used without asking for permission. They shouldn't mind.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable